jeudi 11 juillet 2013

Mes derniers achats L'Oréal et Sephora (vidéo) - L'Oréal & Sephora Haul

Coucou tout le monde!
Hi everyone!

J'espère que vous allez bien!
I hope you are well!

Je vous retrouve aujourd'hui pour vous présenter mes derniers achats effectués sur le site de L'Oréal et le site de Sephora.
I'm back today to share with you what I purchased on L'Oréal website and Sephora website.





Pour les francophones, je vous laisse les découvrir en vidéo...


For my English readers, here are the pictures...


On L'Oréal website, there were lots of great offers, available exclusively on the website. I decided to place an order on the website to try it out and also to buy some of their new products (mainly more expensive in store than on the website thanks to the offers). 
I chose two different offers and ordered a makeup item. 
I wanted to try their new Éclat Sublime range (radiance range), made of 3 different products: an oil make-up remover, a face scrub and a toner. 
First impressions: the oil make-up remover is amazing, it takes off all your make-up without irritating your skin (even your eye make-up), it rinses off very easily and leaves your skin really soft, plus it smells amazing. The scrub is really gentle, it smells like peaches and doesn't irritate your skin, it leaves your skin soft, the only "problem" it is a very liquid formula. The toner is great, it smells like baby perfume and it is perfect to finish removing your make-up.
Prices: oil make-up remover 6,20€, Face Scrub 5,30€ and toner 4,30€. Total price: 11,90€ instead of 15,80€.
Secondly, I wanted to try out their new Ever Crème range. The offer was made of 3 products: the shampoo, the conditioner and the mask. I haven't tried them yet, but I'll let you know, I love the promises though: nourishing your hair without any drying sulfates. And it smells like warm and sweet vanilla. Prices: shampoo 7,90€, conditioner 7,90€ and mask 9,90€. Total price: 19,90€ instead of 25,70€.
And lastly, I purchased the Intenza Gel liner as I heard pretty good things about it. So far so good, but I haven't tried it in a lot of situations yet, so I'll let you know. It costs 14€.
As a complementary gift, when you purchase for 40€+, you get a beach bag and its assorted pouch.


On the Sephora website, I purchased some things when the sales began and also because I had a 20% off coupon that I didn't want to lose. Items on sale: 2 Sephora loofas, a neon pink and a bright red (1,50€ 0,50€), 5  Sephora Nail patch art: 2 Leopard Rocks, 2 Wild & Free and 1 Upper East Side (9€ 2,50€) and a Givenchy lipstick from the Rouge Interdit Shine range in 01 Sweet Shine (29€ 20,30€).
I used my 20% coupon to buy Clinique All About Eyes eye cream (38,50€ 30,80€) and OPI Natural Nail Base coat (11,50€ 9,20€).
I want to try out Sephora nail patch for a while now. We hear a lot of things about nail patch and I was curious to try them out. I wasn't ready to spend 9€ for a set, but 2,50€ is alright, so I stocked up! I really like the designs. I'll let you know what I think! 


I hope, it could have helped you in some way, or just inspire you for your future purchase! 
I'll be back soon for a new blog post! 
Until then, do not hesitate to follow me on the social medias:
Facebook
Youtube
Twitter (@LittleBubbleOC)
Instagram (@little_bubble_of_craziness)
Pinterest
See ya'!

Je vous retrouve très vite pour un nouvel article!
En attendant, n'hésitez pas à me retrouver sur les réseaux sociaux :
Facebook
Youtube
Twitter (@LittleBubbleOC)
Instagram (@little_bubble_of_craziness)
Pinterest
À très vite!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire